Thankful but Confused

A wave of a wand, readings from the stars,images out of a crystal ball,turnings of fate. A journey. Girl to woman (most days, it's just a matter of surviving). One scoop a day recommended dose. Everyday is a different flavor. Explore...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Way


“…I like the way you look people in their eyes when you talk to them.
I like the way you smile so suddenly, that secret smile of yours, and it seems like you are lost in your own fantasy, for those several seconds.
I like the way you smell. It’s good.
I like the way you eat…”

And I…I like the way you remember all those things and can say them back to me when we are alone, surrounded by quiet. And all I can hear is just your voice, on the other line at the end of a very long day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jeng...
gimana kabarnya ? gw masih nunggu replynya lho... pls update..

kat

7:28 PM, September 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home