Thankful but Confused

A wave of a wand, readings from the stars,images out of a crystal ball,turnings of fate. A journey. Girl to woman (most days, it's just a matter of surviving). One scoop a day recommended dose. Everyday is a different flavor. Explore...

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dialog with Inner Self

InnerSelf: Kudanil, please stop smiling like a jack ass, for goodness sake. It was only lunch, and it meant nothing else. It’s not even a date or anything. So, he’s nice and everything…

Kudanil: *lost in early morning daydream*

InnerSelf: Wipe that smirk off your face, I mean it! And try to concentrate and get some work done.

Kudanil: Hmmm….hmmm….

InnerSelf: Why are you still smiling? Cut it out….

Kudanil: It’s a beautiful Thursday, isn’t it?

InnerSelf: Oh, God. I give up. Oh…lookie, there’s Mr.Boss. Coming your way. Stop it right now….

Kudanil: *singing* It’s a beautiful Thursdayyyy….

InnerSelf: *praying to Someone Up There* Could I have a different outer self, please? Coz this hippo seems to forget her brain this morning and she seems to be…singing? Since when do hippos sing? I can’t take this anymore. I’ll disappear until she’s back to her cynical self, then I’ll be happy.

Kudanil: *dancing and singing* I feel good….I knew that I would…yeahhh...

InnerSelf: Just kill me right now…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

halo jeng... kmane aje nih... email gw ga dibales... :)

kat

4:44 PM, September 14, 2006  
Blogger kudanil.cantik said...

Jeng,sowry..hectic ni,will reply soon, tunggu yah...

6:06 PM, September 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home