Thankful but Confused

A wave of a wand, readings from the stars,images out of a crystal ball,turnings of fate. A journey. Girl to woman (most days, it's just a matter of surviving). One scoop a day recommended dose. Everyday is a different flavor. Explore...

Friday, September 01, 2006

Two Words

Isn’t it funny how trying to say two simple words can bring back so many memories?

Suddenly, I return to that day when I forgot to bring my watch and had to borrow one before calculus finals cuz I was afraid to lose track of time.

And found myself tumbling into you….

The happiness, the eternal bliss, the laughter, the touch, the hugs, the kiss, the passion, the promise, the plans, the tears, the frustration, the fights, the lies, the anger, the pain, the secrets, the betrayal and at last….the inevitable goodbye.

I remember it all. Today especially.

Here’s to hoping that either one of us will ever hurt anybody we love that much anymore.
Here’s to wishing for the best of things life brings you, always.
Here’s to respect.
Here’s to being better people. Though in doing so, we had to let go of each other.
Here’s to all the things that made you the man you were, and the man that you will become.
Here’s to finally discovering who you are. And I discover me in the process.

Here’s to you.

Happy Birthday, dear…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home