Thankful but Confused

A wave of a wand, readings from the stars,images out of a crystal ball,turnings of fate. A journey. Girl to woman (most days, it's just a matter of surviving). One scoop a day recommended dose. Everyday is a different flavor. Explore...

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Prelude, The Monkey Dance

Ooooh yeah, shake it baby, uh huh….gimme some more, like that, yess…

No, it’s not a prelude to what some of you may wish as something dirty, but it is the beginning moves of my monkey dance (I’ll spare you the gory details, but from a distance, it just looks like I’m having some sort of seizure, limbs all going haywire in different directions), because long weekend is coming. That’s right.

But…I wanna take a moment to pay tribute to those who sacrificed their lives defending Ibu Pertiwi so that we are able to stand as a free (though imprisoned in so many ways) country for 61 years and counting.

One. Two. Three (seconds).

Oh man, sorry…can’t do it. I’ll stand before our national flag in front of some stranger’s house to honor our heroes (rusun doesn’t allow putting up flags), but right now, this monkey dance is calling me once again to humiliate myself in the secret corner of my cubicle…(wait, was that Mr. Boss who just walked by?)

Sweet. Have a good jolly old time, everyone…


On a totally irrelevant note:

Could this day be any worse? I haven’t done one single thing right. I didn’t get any warning or feeling that today’s one of those days where everything just goes wrong, right in front of your eyes. And you can’t do anything, except wait anxiously for the next messed up thing.

Obat kumur yang dikasih dokter gigi setelah operasi kemaren, bikin lidah gw mati rasa (that can’t be good, rite?)

Still stuck at the office for last minute work before long weekend. Aaarrrggh..!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home