Thankful but Confused

A wave of a wand, readings from the stars,images out of a crystal ball,turnings of fate. A journey. Girl to woman (most days, it's just a matter of surviving). One scoop a day recommended dose. Everyday is a different flavor. Explore...

Monday, August 07, 2006

Separation Anxiety

My sister’s finally shipped off to UK last Saturday *emangnya cargo* her first time away from all of us and she decides to go to Europe. Can't you go to Bandung first, for starters? Geez... :)

Besides forgetting to check in when she was supposed to change airlines, I think she’s gonna be ok. Now, if it were me who got a chance to go away by myself however, I would probably get lost and land somewhere in Russia, coz I’m just messed up like that.

I miss her. A lot. Separation anxiety starts to kick in.

I don’t have to get up at 5 o’clock in the morning anymore, trying to beat her to the bathroom. I don’t have to fall asleep waiting for her to get off the computer coz she’s taking too long. I would have to mock strange people by myself now, would have to admire cute boys but wouldn’t be able to giggle with her about it, wouldn’t be able to haggle her collection of fabulous books, wouldn’t find her stretched out on the sofa exhausted from school, wouldn’t hear the phone ringing constantly for people asking to talk to her. I wouldn’t. At least not for another 10 months.

Sis, if you’re reading this, be safe alrite…go do your thing, have adventures, have fun, drink in all the experience; the good, the bad and the ugly, go crazy, try to be bad once in a while, why dontcha. And for goodness sake, talk to me if you need anything, I’m serious.

Be home soon. So we can start talking about boys, clothes, hair, gossips, you know… the important stuff *grin*

Also, so I could borrow some money if I desperately need some new shoes, or I’m sure I would suddenly get infected with some serious contagious disease that will catch on to you within 24 hour period of my asking to borrow money, if not given the specifically asked sum.

Loveya…

*still whining* who’s gonna watch bad TV and cartoons with me now? Who? *hiks* but I can definitely start making out with the computer at home, since you won’t be taking all of his time anymore, thankyouverymuch *double grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home