Thankful but Confused

A wave of a wand, readings from the stars,images out of a crystal ball,turnings of fate. A journey. Girl to woman (most days, it's just a matter of surviving). One scoop a day recommended dose. Everyday is a different flavor. Explore...

Friday, July 21, 2006

That is It!

I definitely will need to put on some new radar in my brain to detect jerks within radius of 50 miles or more.

Yesterday, someone mistakenly (now I’m not so sure it was a mistake at all) sms-ed me at the office and ended up calling, talking and “wanted to get to know me” on the phone. He even suggested that we meet that same afternoon if not today. Why my radar wasn’t on at the first thought of weirdness in the guy’s urgency to meet, I don’t know. I thought he could be normal (must not think again in the future, as it was pretty clear my brain wasn’t able to function basic needs to sense ‘danger’), he told me he played tennis, basketball, and he knew some guy at the same office I work in. I gave him my Friendster email, after all he already has my mobile number (still shaking head in disbelief of self let down).

I went home, and during the time it took me to get home, he called 6 times and managed to sms-ed me twice, asking for my home number (1st sms), then accusing me of being shallow because apparently he thought I’ve already seen his Friendster profile and decided that he wasn't good looking enough and therefore must not want to meet him or give him my home number (2nd sms, probably after those missed calls).

Weirdo. Scary.

It is yet…another one of my desperate need to reach out to someone. And look where it’s gotten me. Apparently it’s anyone, anyone who’s anything but normal, who seems to sense my need to reach out. Well, fuck it. I’ve had enough. From now on, this chick isn’t going to reach out for anything. I’m not even going to play nice to strangers, will not help anyone whose sms get sent by mistake to my number, will not help stray kittens, will not help end world hunger, whatever. I. Will. Not. I did not even ask for this to happen. Fuck.

Trying not to lose hope (or my mind) here…

On top of it all, last night I got another sms from the one and only:

0817737*** 20:06 PM

“Mencintai seseorang karena sangat merindukan cinta-nya Alloh SWT, niscaya akan meraih kebahagiaan di dunia dan juga di akhirat kelak…”

Uh huh. Would like to discuss the above sms further, not for the content, but more of WHY he sent it to me, but one weirdo for one night is enough.

Must think of a way to get out of the situation from most current mess (yes, I mean you, R). Stupid, stupid girl…when will you learn?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sepertinya masalah yang anda hadapi cukup menarik.. tapi saya rasa jiwa anda blum stabil atas pengalaman yang telah anda lalui.. justru perkenalan yang terjadi secara kebetulan akan jalan secara alami, tanpa rekayasa.
Saran saya, anda harus positif thinking dan tidak berburuk sangka thdp orang lain.. apalagi menilai orang hanya dari kulitnya.. "Don't judge the book by its cover".. dan memberi kesempatan orang lain untuk memperbaiki segala yang telah terjadi. Siapa tahu, dia yang selama ini anda cari. Who knows ? :) Keep spirit up..!!

12:03 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger kudanil.cantik said...

thanks for the input :) oleh sebab itu blog ini digambarkan sebagai sebuah perjalanan, dari jiwa yang kurang stabil menuju jiwa yg lebih stabil, perhaps...

11:05 AM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

7:29 AM, August 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah.. subject ini yang paling gw suka... seru juga...
bener juga si comment no 1, dari pada mikirn "your bad guy at the same office" mending lo coba yang dari luar.. saking penasarannya gw cari si Mr "R" di fs loe ( tennis player, rite? ).. he is nice.. cowo banget, many good comment at his testimoni... gw jadi pengen kenal... hihihi..

Salam Kenal
Katrina

6:38 PM, August 23, 2006  
Blogger kudanil.cantik said...

Katrina: Iya juga ya,tp mungkin timingnya lagi ngga pas,jd gw udh terlanjur ketakutan duluan.Itu entry yg gw buat hari itu,berdasarkan apa yg gw rasain waktu itu,dan bukan gambaran umum reaksi gw tiap ktemu orang baru. Makasih udah mampir yah. And for the record,I do think he's a nice guy :)

9:56 AM, August 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kudanil, dulu gw selalu pilih2 dalam mencari cowok atau temen jalan.. yah.. siapa sih yang ngga pengen punya co ganteng.. hehehe.. tapi itu ternyata jd bumerang buat gw, co ganteng rata2 dalemnya bobrok..matanya jelalatan! skrg gw sadar dan mulai merubah orientasi gw..

If you want to discuss about it.. pls send me email...

Salam
Katrina
katrina_andriani@yahoo.com

6:45 PM, August 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home