Thankful but Confused

A wave of a wand, readings from the stars,images out of a crystal ball,turnings of fate. A journey. Girl to woman (most days, it's just a matter of surviving). One scoop a day recommended dose. Everyday is a different flavor. Explore...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Mixed Feelings + Too Much Cough Syrup = Delusional

Is it wrong to have feelings for one of your best guy pals? We’ve known each other for years, and it seems that nothing eludes us.
Me with New Boyfriend. Him with New Girlfriend. Me breaking up. Him breaking up. How I can kid around throwing punches and dirty jokes to the rest of the group but always maintain a level of courteousness with him. How I’ve seen his worst haircut, and he’s seen me all puffy eyed from crying. We’ve been together for so long, I think he’s one of few people who really knows me.

So, is it wrong? Yes? No? Maybe? Too awkward to discuss? Say what? Don’t even go there?

I definitely had too much cough syrup. I can’t think straight. Better lie down and get some sleep. Except of course, I’m at work.

Gah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home