Thankful but Confused

A wave of a wand, readings from the stars,images out of a crystal ball,turnings of fate. A journey. Girl to woman (most days, it's just a matter of surviving). One scoop a day recommended dose. Everyday is a different flavor. Explore...

Monday, July 17, 2006

Kancing Kebaya Lepas, One of Many...

This past week, I managed to:

- Ditanya sama hampir semua orang yang gw kenal, the eternal question,”Kapan merit?” “Kapan nyusul?” di kawinan Mas Didit (am I really that old?)

- How ironic is it, that my uncle, one of the respected doctors at Pertamina, all educated and idealistic like he is, get in laws who would eat at the reception with bare hands...

- Secretly prayed that my future in-laws will have better manner (such as not eating at the reception with bare hands, but using appropriate cutlery)

- Have decided that I’m losing faith in love. Will die a lonely woman.

- Kancing kebaya gw lepas, 4 biji (yang dikait dan yg ditempel) waktu gw masuk mobil (another sign of weight problem)

- Liat acara sungkeman still make me cry

- Dikomentarin pipi gw gendut ama Monche

- Looks like everyone is on diet, except yours truly

- Dikomentarin gendut ama Ebing

- Ada korban hipnotis (tukang jahit yang suaminya kabur2an (what cliché huh…)) cerita ama gw, dia ngasih kain bahan yg belum dijahit tanpa sadar (total lost 3.5 juta). Dan si pelaku kejahatan (old, wicked woman) dulunya tinggal di kos Ebing a.k.a jalanan yg gw lewatin pulang kerja. Hiii….and it always makes me sad that cruel people just wander free like that, and the victims are always the poor. Plus, ngapain sih…kain aja pake dicuri?

- Dikasih celana baru ama nyokap, waktu dicoba cuma muat ampe paha

- Addicted to Gillmore Girls series and secretly wishing I could live in Stars Hollow

- Ade gw nanya kapan gw merit

- Disuruh olah raga ama bos gw

- Ada jerawat tiga biji, gede2 di dagu gw, at the same time

- Di telp sama si Ganteng tp ngga ngomong apa2 (not one for conversation, that boy)

- Cannot manage to clean room and even throw out a bit of trash

- Having another dysfunctional conversation with the EX BF

- And did I tell you about my lost faith in love?

- Someone reported a sexual harassment done by one of our GMs at work

Just thought you might wanna know what’s being going on in my life…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

2:51 PM, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home