Thankful but Confused

A wave of a wand, readings from the stars,images out of a crystal ball,turnings of fate. A journey. Girl to woman (most days, it's just a matter of surviving). One scoop a day recommended dose. Everyday is a different flavor. Explore...

Friday, October 20, 2006

Not Because

It’s not because I am a die hard fan of Jack Nicholson, Matt Damon or Leonardo DiCaprio, but somehow I watched this movie three times already. All within the course of one week. The first time with the guyfriends, second time with him, because I’m trying hard for us to be friends again, and I was looking, waiting for any sign from him of that possibility. When he asked me to go to see the movie, I jumped at it. Didn’t have the heart to tell him I already saw it, for fear of him feeling rejected and never asking me to go anywhere or do anything together anymore. I think we’re on good terms now. Slowly trusting each other to start this friend thing from the beginning. The third time I watched it again last night, probably cause I was bored, karena ngga ada lagi undangan buka puasa dari vendor yang penuh dengan aneka macam doorprize yang bisa didatengin mendekati libur lebaran gini, hehehe. It was either watching that, or some other teen flick like this one, or this one...both of which didn't spark my interest whatsoever. Jack Nicholson still does it for me, doesn't matter if he's nearing 70 years old. Heh.

Lalu lintas hari ini sepiiiiii….last day of work before long holiday is always a pleasure. Biasanya hari terakhir gini santai, tapi gw masih sedikit sibuk, but everyone seems to be in a good mood, especially Mr. Boss, so I don’t mind. Except for a case of cold I’m having that’s making me breathe through my mouth coz my nose is all clogged up with bright yellow mucus and sticky booger, I’m feelin’ quite alrite…

Happy holiday everyone…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been reading your blogs....
Geeeezzz what a busy week you had.

I guess it's a perfect time for you to slow things down. Have yourself a bird-chirping morning, pleasant nap (you just luv it dontcha?), wind-blowing afternoon and slient-night sleep at the end.

Happy holiday.

C ya on the next comments :)

12:23 PM, October 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home